Fee Structure

There are one-off 3% management fee to enter this investment and no fee to exit this. Additional fee is performance based as we only get paid if we make you a profit.

Here at Malaysia Traders Club we charge you a monthly performance fee of 35% of any profits made, meaning you keep the remaining 65%.

The following examples illustrate the profit sharing method.

Scenario 1

Investor chooses to withdraw monthly profit without compounding effect even after accumulated 50% of buffer.
profit-sharing_scenario-7

Scenario 2

Investors are allowed to compound their account after they have accumulated 50% of buffer for their initial capital.

profit-sharing_scenario-6

Scenario 3

Investor account reaches the stop loss limit 50% on 9th month and continue for trading by compounding his/her account with remaining capital.

profit-sharing_scenario-1

%d bloggers like this: